This channel is dedicated to the Reporting of irregular practices or indications of infractions, and that violate a legal or regulatory regime applicable to the institution's activity, namely, the PBCFT regime, a standard of conduct, instituted policies or any established norm, resulting from this practice impacts Unicâmbio.
The denunciation of these irregular practices or signs of infractions falls on situations that may have occurred, are occurring or, perhaps, there is evidence that they will occur.
Conditions of use
- You may, if you wish, request anonymity by selecting this option at the beginning of the Complaint Channel questionnaire,
- If done on an anonymous basis, after submission you will have access to the Complaint registration number. You should save the respective code;
- If you identify yourself when making the complaint, you will be notified of the receipt and registration of the Complaint made, through the email address indicated.
- You may submit any supporting documentation that may exist to substantiate your complaint;
- You must also indicate whether you have already reported the situation to the company, by any other means, or to your superior, if applicable.
1. They must be made following the principle of good faith, and having a serious basis and believing the information to be true at the time of the complaint.