- To make a money transfer you must present: Name of the recipient, amount, destination country and/or city. (*)
- Show your Identity Document: Portuguese Identity Card or Citizen Card, Identity Card from any EU Country, Residence Card (EU citizens residing in Portugal), Residence Permit (issued by SEF/MAI), Passport.
- Keep the form containing the 10-digit transaction code (MTCN).
The transaction code is required in certain countries.
Ask at the counter whether the MTCN will need to be provided at the destination country.
Restrictions and special indications
Sending money from Portugal:
- You must be 18 or older to send money.
- The maximum amount per transaction per person per day is 5,500.00 Euros.
(*) additional information will be requested by operators. Consult our price list