- To make a money transfer you must present: Name of the sender, country of origin, safety question and answer (if applicable), MTCN (mandatory).
- Show your Identity Document and hand the form to the operator:Filled form and Identity Document: Portuguese Identity Card or Citizen Card, Identity Card from any EU Country, Residence Card (EU citizens residing in Portugal), Residence Permit (issued by SEF/MAI), Passport.
- Collect the money:The operator will check your identity document, after which you will be able to collect your money after signing a receipt.
Restrictions and special indications
Collecting money in Portugal:
- You must be 18 or older to collect money.
- The name of the recipient on the form must exactly match the name on your identity document.
To find out the conditions under which the service is provided, please read the Terms and Conditions of the service Money Transfer Western Union®.